Berryville Public School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
High School Business Teacher
at Berryville Public School District
POSITION TITLE: High School Business Teacher
QUALIFICATIONS: Must hold 9-12 Business Technology Certificate
REPORTS TO: Principal and/or other Supervisor
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 190 day contract starting 2019-20 School Year
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Implement a variety of effective instructional strategies consistent with lesson objectives.
Diagnose and evaluates student abilities and progress in a timely and consistent manner.
Monitor student progress and adjust instruction accordingly.
Plan a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required.
Effectively implement district initiatives.
Effectively collaborate with department and grade level teachers.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Abide by state statutes, school board policies and regulations.
- Attend meetings and performs duties as assigned by administrators or supervisors.
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintain accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy and administrative regulation.
- Serve on committees as assigned.
- Remain current on instructional practices in education. (e.g. instructional technology)
Job Contact Information
Tuesday, January 29, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)